- July 01, 2011 EST - Meetings, Part 2 - Meeting agendas - a review of boot camp posts.
- July 02, 2011 EST - I don't remember...oops, here it is! - All that "false memory syndrome" stuff just makes me upset
- July 03, 2011 EST - I got you a present - What's all the work worth if you don't spread the wealth?
- July 04, 2011 EST - Taking out the Trash - More on "as outside, so inside (and vice versa)."
- July 05, 2011 EST - Barbed wire or white picket fence? - Different levels of boundaries and what they mean.
- July 06, 2011 EST - Let's get rid of the clutter - Cleansing as both healing and solidarity ritual.
- July 07, 2011 EST - My family is coming over... - Giving yourself permission to have a healthier chosen family.
- July 08, 2011 EST - How about some entertainment? - What do you do to keep yourselves occupied?
- July 09, 2011 EST - Putting the pieces together - How to use methods of allegory to making internal connections
- July 10, 2011 EST - Milestones & Periodic Triggers - Points of passage and other quirks.
- July 11, 2011 EST - Hey, my friend is coming over... - House Rules - Relationships of a variety of types need to be respected.
- July 12, 2011 EST - Dividing up the Chores - How we define and divvy the roles we have inside.
- July 13, 2011 EST - Bringing Home the Bacon - The roles we each play to the outside world.
- July 14, 2011 EST - Agreeing to Disagree - It's okay to have differences of opinion.
- July 15, 2011 EST - What are you letting in? - Broken boundaries can let the bad things in or keep the good things out.
- July 16, 2011 EST - Being a Responsible Roommate - Being a responsible headmate in a system that's not functional.
- July 17, 2011 EST - Uh, I've been meaning to tell you.... - Some thoughts on gender identity and sexual orientation.
- July 19, 2011 EST - The 8-track in our head. - Internal programs and fragments that can drive you crazy.