This is an internal persecutor's mini manifesto on behalf of all your headmates, especially those you haven't met, and your potentially intimidating internal prosecutors. Buck of Crisses gives a prosecutor's perspective on internal politics, self-discovery, and a way to help you adjust to your new reality in dealing with DID and when you are experiencing excessive internal chaos. Your headmates are your potential allies, but pushing them away can create more problems for you and your system than you think.
A message for your inner buddies: this is our smack upside the head for the main front(s) of your system. We're trying to change the paradigm in regard to dealing with the unknown or feared portions of your system so that you don't have to focus your energy inwards towards getting room to breathe from your headmates, and you can spend more time protecting the system from things outside your body.
This is part of a series of podcasts leading up to a capstone on System Trust Issues.
Trigger warning: This is an episode specifically advocating on behalf of internal unknowns and non-co-conscious people, etc. As such it may cause them to have opinions about it. This episode may be very triggering. You may want to find someone safe to listen to it with, or find a way to stay grounded during this episode. See the message for your inner buddies above, too. Tip: Listen with the intent for everyone in your system to be able to hear it too: put it on an internal loudspeaker, so that they don't need to front to hear.
- Episode Transcript New
- United Front Boot Camp (blog) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/BootCamp
- New: follow-up video/audio: "Recruits, Rebels & Adventurers: How to get on the same page and pitch in to have a better life together" - https://youtu.be/zpPcrfZq7lk
- The Crissing Link Series (books) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/Books
- United Front (the book) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/UnitedFront
- United Front (ebook, in progress) http://leanpub.com/unitedfront