System Trust Issues
It's difficult living with a bunch of people who have PTSD. Here's our podcast series on how to work on system trust issues, when people aren't getting along in your plural/multiple system:
- Welcome to DID: We Are Not Your Enemy (009) New - Got chaos? Got malcontents? Persecutors? Rebels? Here's a change in perspective and attitude to help you wake up to your new reality
- As Inside, So Outside (and vice versa) (010) New - Foundational concept for our System Trust Issues series (and a great deal of headwork done by plurals & multiples). The permeable membrane, internal organization, integrity, the cause & effect of being a team player, externalization, acting out, echoes and co-owning your shared life.
- Boundaries and Empathy (011) New - Important concepts for any selves-help work & for our System Trust Issues series. Do other people's emotions overshadow your own? Do you have a hard time protecting yourself from emotional outbursts? Do you know where you end and other people begin? More on what is separate, and what ought to be.
- Panic Reactions: 8 Important F-Words (012) New - Foundational concept for our System Trust Issues series. We've all heard of "fight or flight" reactions. In this episode we outline 8 different panic reactions and how they play out in multiplicity.
- System Trust Issues: Compromising Trust (013) New - System Trust Capstone, Part 1: What is happening in your system that erodes trust and makes it so that it's impossible to even tread water?
- System Trust Issues: Building Trust (014) New - System Trust Capstone, Part 2: Now that you've stopped the constant eroding your system trust, what can you do to proactively build it up?
- Communication Techniques
- Don't shove me around!
- Full Merging, Unification, Alter Integration — whatever you want to call it
- Internal Relationships
- Internal Wars & Rebellions New
- Onboarding Residents (024) New
- Pride and Community vs. Shame and Stigma New
- Self-Help Indexes (in progress) New
- Stuck Residents aka stowaways, lost souls, non-coaware identities, emotional parts, etc. New
- System Rebels New
- System Trust Issues: Compromising Trust (013) New
- Welcome to DID: We Are Not Your Enemy (009) New