System Trust Issues
It's difficult living with a bunch of people who have PTSD. Here's our podcast series (transcripts available) on how to work on system trust issues, when people aren't getting along in your plural/multiple system:
- Welcome to DID: We Are Not Your Enemy (009) New (transcript New) - In denial? Got chaos? Got malcontents? Persecutors? Rebels? Here's a change in perspective and attitude to help you wake up to your new reality
- As Inside, So Outside (and vice versa) (010) New (transcript New) - Foundational concept for our System Trust Issues series (and a great deal of headwork done by plurals & multiples). The permeable membrane, internal organization, integrity, the cause & effect of being a team player, externalization, acting out, echoes and co-owning your shared life.
- Boundaries and Empathy (011) New (transcript New) - Important concepts for any selves-help work & for our System Trust Issues series. Do other people's emotions overshadow your own? Do you have a hard time protecting yourself from emotional outbursts? Do you know where you end and other people begin? More on what is separate, and what ought to be.
- Panic Reactions: 8 Important F-Words (012) New (transcript New) - Foundational concept for our System Trust Issues series. We've all heard of "fight or flight" reactions. In this episode we outline 8 different panic reactions and how they play out in multiplicity.
- System Trust Issues: Compromising Trust (013) New (transcript New) - System Trust Capstone, Part 1: What is happening in your system that erodes trust and makes it so that it's impossible to even tread water?
- System Trust Issues: Building Trust (014) New (transcript New) - System Trust Capstone, Part 2: Now that you've stopped the constant eroding your system trust, what can you do to proactively build it up?
Also, note that now The Crisses has incorporated these episodes into a sliding-scale self-led coaching course with additional content, exercises, etc. called United Front: Building Trust course.
- Allowing (as opposed to Trying) New
- Blog-Exercise Starting Over-20211130 T 081129 New
- Building Co-consciousness New
- Communication Techniques
- Don't shove me around!
- Emotional Regulation New
- Exercise: Starting Over
- Full Merging, Unification, Alter Integration — Terminology, Controversy, & Issues
- Functional or Healthy Multiplicity New
- Help! We're new to our DID New
- Internal Relationships
- Internal Wars & Rebellions New
- Introduction for Singular Systems New
- Onboarding Residents (024) New
- Pride and Community vs. Shame and Stigma New
- Self-Help Indexes (in progress) New
- Shared Responsibility
- Stuck Residents aka stowaways, lost souls, non-coaware identities, emotional parts, etc. New
- System Rebels: internal prosecutors, persecutors, saboteurs, meddlers, miscreants, undesirable behavior, etc. New
- System Safety New
- System Trust Issues: Compromising Trust (013) New
- Unification aka Final Fusion (FF), Full Final Merging, Integration, Alter Integration - an overview of the ISST-D Guidelines for treatment of adults with DID with much notes and suggestions New
- Welcome to DID: We Are Not Your Enemy (009) New
- Working on Work-Life Skills: plurals on the job, on the go, getting things done, managing life New