Main Fronts of The Crisses
We do not expect people to remember this stuff, but this is basically a shortcut "highlights" list rather than stare at a hundred names. Because we're LegoCrisses, we can also have a tough time pinpointing people because the Front is a blend of many components at any given moment with components being removed or added on an as-needed basis. This one's skills with that one's moods with this other's interests. It can get messy when we get blendy, so we aren't always 100% certain who we are all the time.
We are much more likely to front as full individuals in a plural-safe environment.
Gender presentation is neutral unless otherwise specified.
We have a new therapist who is interested in a headmap to help keep track of who we're talking about or whom is fronting in therapy. So we created an abridged map that includes our frequent fronts and the folk we're most likely to be dealing with or discussing in therapy. So here's a totally abridged/edited map.
- Criss (mask) - We all answer to "Criss". Hence "The Crisses". However, this is the mask we all use when fronting in singular-normative society. Often it gets stuck, and kinda blends any stand-out traits like accent or facial tension changes so that our switches are less notable. Folk will often mistake us as being Criss, thinking that's one of our internals, and wondering when they'll meet anyone else, when the truth is we're constantly switching and blending behind the mask so they've actually "met" many of us and just don't know it.
- Continuous "I" - shared point of view consciousness/awareness fragment that often attaches to the fronter but sometimes either takes off on its own (in which case we brown out, having lost our interfaces to the body's sensory input), or detaches from the external interface to follow someone either in the internal world or an out-of-body excursion such as shamanic journeying (in which case we leave the body in a meditative state as a rule). This sensory interface fragment is hooked into our logbook and memory banks, so what we all are aware of or can remember generally follows this fragment. Folk can go off on their own and share information with the group from their experiences, but not full-sensory, full-memory, or first-hand like we can through Continuous "I". This fragment exists to help us blend in and remember things so that we can interface with a singular-normative world "seamlessly" even though we're constantly shifting and changing who is fronting.
Main Fronts (often cycles through other folk for days, weeks, or months at a time)
- Buck New - deeper voice, gruff, rough around the edges, crass sometimes, short of temper overall, main interests around human rights activism (so that's why he's so grumpy ;) ), protector, look for manspreading, wild gestures, frowning a lot. Masculine.
- Lissie New - if there are animals around, you're likely to see Lissie. Since she's been doing the petsitting tasks lately, and human folk usually aren't around, she probably won't be seen in public much.
- Faun New - Teen, appx age 14. Still taking care of our design/web business though quite burned out. Geeky, exhausted, harried.
- Isabeau New - around 18 years old, also can handle geeky tasks like server administration, design, etc. Impish, wry humor, may blend with Faun for work tasks. Prefers nudity, may fidget due to body dysphoria (she has horns, wings and a tail). Femme.
- Erin - hardcore server tasks, debugging, programming, difficult driving conditions, or anything having to do with airplanes/flying. Ex-military pilot background.
- Aliessa - public relations, large events, magnetism, intimacy, getting "dressed up", makeup, dresses, etc. when she gets the chance. Prep for being on camera or stage. Flirty & forward. Ultra-femme,
- Drendel - public relations, large events, diplomacy, organizing and running events, managing expectations in crowded places, managing events and delegating tasks. Femme.
- Star - healing, care for people who are sick or in pain, Reiki, spiritual work, priestess, liaison to some of our Deities.
- Dreal - shamanic work, spiritual work, Reiki leader, out of body work, connected to most of our Reiki guides.
- Almerissa - protector, can be ruthless and cruel if that gets the job done. Not nice, but efficient. Might seem delicate and dainty ? more at refined ? but can cut a person down easily if pressed. Usually if she's fronting, there's a serious issue no one else can handle. Femme.
- Taelee - protector, capable of catnaps with one eye open anytime anywhere in a single bound, notable accent and usually blunt and brief when she speaks. Can take over when everyone else is too tired to give a spoon. Sometimes goes on long out-of-body vacations.
- Frank - if there's original art, graphics, icons, etc. being done, Frank usually has his mitts in it. Funny, young (around 8-10 years old), sometimes even silly. A little shy. Introject of a childhood friend.
- Heidi - cooking seems to be falling to the blend or any portion thereof of Eve, Hawthorn & Isabeau. Hawthorn has generalized anxiety & tells to go with it. Isabeau is mentioned above. Eve is quiet, thoughtful, practical, reclusive. As a blend, Heidi presents as a bright and practical young adult or older teen. Femme.
Others front as well, but not as regularly as the above.