Who's Who of The Crisses
Main Fronts of The Crisses New — a cheat-sheet approach
Headcounts (appx 157 total)
We count all mental entities of any sort, that affect mental functioning in some way. We do this quite on purpose, so here's something of a break-down but our understanding of various entities in our system changes frequently:
- About 55 people
- 22 (stand-alone, named) aspects, past life presentations, or archetypes
- 2 named blends
- 3 named masks
- 1 known lost/stuck person not yet rescued
- 20 subtle folk perceived as outside our body (protectors & Reiki guides)
- 1 polyfragmented modular subsystem (unknown number of fragments that assemble into people-like constructs as needed)
- 21 pocket dimensions or portal doors
- 14 named and acknowledged appliances/functional fragments
- 19 functional headspaces/places with mental significance
Click on Headmaps New for older maps of The Crisses' system ? the one here is the latest, click for a larger version.
This is the map for our change from an apartment/house to a spaceship that we started in 2018-2019. Subsystems have their own specific quarters, which are often entrances to separate pocket-dimensions or at least are climate-controlled crafted environments from their own memories or pasts, except the area called the Creche which is all new buildings: the house, the nursery & the rec center (in progress as of August 2020). Another area added recently is called "The Engagement" which is an elder circle of sorts in our head. Maybe more about that eventually ? but essentially a skilled group who is making most of these changes with system-wide consent (such as creating the teen rec center).
Important System Components/Fragments
- Internal Landscape
- LegoCrisses - modular subsystem fragments and constructs, direct access to Awareness or "Continuous I" and other fronting interfaces - not able to be counted in our headcount. The Puzzlers New interface with the LegoCrisses trying to bring lost/stuck fragments back home to others in our system
- Criss 2 - fronting mask, potentially built from LegoCrisses
The people that may or may not reside in our head.
Lately we're working in an internal model of subgroups called "sub-systems" and the gatekeepers of those sub-systems: the people who filter and control the interactions that make it through to those subsystems. People marked with a trailing asterisk * answer to current roll-calls in our head as of the last time we remembered taking a roll call and updating this list. People with trailing pound # symbols have been confirmed to be available, if not always present, such as our Higher Self (Herself) and The Goddess.
- Heidi# - Blend of Hawthorn, Eve, and Isabeau New
- Pandora - Gatekeeper for primary/balanced gatekeepers
- Christina - Subdomain/subsystem, not a person, consisting of "The Christinas"
- Me - a possessive interface like "I" (awareness), which generally denoted Christina or The Christinas -- used before we got names during jokes about there being separate "me" "myself" and "I" also used after when closeted
- Myself - see awareness and me - usually denoted Star/Crimishia not to be confused with mys'elf :)
- Music Layer New - intrusive broadcast subsystem with earworm & filk components.
Top level of this outline are gatekeepers of those below them. See above for our latest gatekeeper map.
- Faun New*
- Buck New*
- Isabeau New*
- Tootie* - could be "Judy"? A 1.5 year old(ish) cocon who likes berries (burries) and may or may not be a Christina&.
- Consuela - could be Magpie, could be someone else, but we asked the Spanish speaking person what her name is… and this is what came back.
- Moss* was Nobody
- Evie* was Invisible
- Robert New
- Robbie was Robot
Non-Residents ("externals", "inobvious companions", "subtle people")
These are people who are like spiritual companions, guardian spirits, helper spirits, (neo)shamanic helper animals, etc. We percieve them as being outside of our head, but it's arguable whether they're internal or not. We might just project these entities/energies outwardly. They are, as a rule, most connected to Dreal.
We have no idea how to classify these people.
- Sheena -- the name popped up and we wrote it down. No idea who she? is.